Connecting the Pieces is seeking a Virtual Speech and Language Therapist to provide services to students during traditional school hours who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional Disturbance, Specific Learning Disability, Intellectual Disability, and Other Health Impairment
About Connecting the Pieces:
Connecting the Pieces serves as one of Pennsylvania’s most respected, educationally based service provider. CTP works with top professionals and has built an impressive record of quality and support.
Connecting the Pieces delivers interventions that improves the lives of learners with special education needs and their families while working collaboratively with the school team. We offer comprehensive services to students who present with challenging behaviors and educational need. CTP provides individual attention to each student we serve while bringing all those working with the student together to ensure a collaborative effort in helping the student reach their fullest potential.
Benefits of working as Contractor for CTP:
- Flexibility in schedule creation within regular school hours (typically 8am-4pm) - select cases that fit your schedule availability.
- Ability to negotiate your rate with our Human Resources team
- Freedom to decide how much time you want to work each week - work as many cases (hours) or as few as you like (based on case availability).
- Provide virtual school-based speech services to students in grades K-12
- Provide the appropriate speech therapy services as determined by the student’s IEP
- Work collaboratively with other member of multidisciplinary team
- Monitor student’s IEP goals
- Provide Specially Designed Instruction (SDI) as deemed necessary in the student’s IEP
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, and yearly IEP revisions, including updated goals and treatment strategies.
- Build a rapport with student(s) and team members
- Master's degree
- PDE certification as a Speech & Language Therapist
- PA License as a Speech & Language Therapist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 1-2 years’ experience working with school aged children (preferred)
Connecting the Pieces is an equal employment opportunity provider. We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity in relation to the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity, against victims of domestic violence, sexual offenses, or stalking, or upon any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.