CTP is hiring for Board Certified Behavior Analyst(s) in the Harrisburg Area, Pennsylvania
Connecting the Pieces is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with individuals with special needs as part of the student’s IEP team and/or oversee the Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP). The BCBA will be responsible for development of treatment plans, IEP goals, analyzing data, reporting on progress, consultation with team members, including paraprofessionals/behavior technicians, completing assessments including Functional Behavior Assessment and Positive Behavior Support Plans, and making data base decisions that ensure clients make progress. Services are provided mostly during traditional school day hours and would include a variety of children with different disabilities ranging from 3-21 in age.
Job Type: Full Time
- Simple IRA, Medical and AFLAC
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid initial and ongoing trainings
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Performance bonus
- Opportunities for Behavioral Specialization
- BCBA must be credentialed by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
- A Master's degree in: Special Education, Psychology, or related field, with specialized knowledge of behavioral health and treatment philosophies and professional practices.
- A minimum of three years of recent experience working with individuals who have autism spectrum disorders or developmental disability and their families.
- Knowledge of current methods and techniques of applied behavior analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Competence in analyzing assessment results, designing appropriate individual treatment plans and behavioral programs, and monitoring progress.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn new skills, improve professional qualifications, and work independently.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills to work with a diverse team.
- Basic computer skills and utilize all required software.
- Ability to problem solve and assist in decision making.
- Work productively to develop relationships with individuals, families, and school personnel.
- Proven creative abilities, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral written and interpersonal skills and good customer service skills.
- Maintain a high level of organization for daily, weekly, and monthly record keeping.
- Assess the client’s medical and/or educational needs and write detailed goals and objectives, so that progress may be tracked and measured.
- Develop and Implement treatment plans, IEP goals, PBSP, and SDIs for children with various learning differences/ disabilities.
- Create or preform a range of Behavioral Assessments including FBA, VB Mapp, ABLLS-R, AFLS.
About Connecting the Pieces:
Connecting the Pieces serves as one of Pennsylvania’s most respected behavior service provider. CTP works with top professionals and has built an impressive record of quality and support.
Connecting the Pieces delivers interventions that improves the lives of learners with special education needs and their families while working collaboratively with the child’s team. We offer comprehensive services to individuals who present with challenging behaviors, social and educational needs. CTP provides individual attention to each child we serve while bringing all those working with the client together to ensure a collaborative effort in helping the child reach their fullest potential.