Connecting the Pieces is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) / Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) to complete evaluations and provide services both virtually and F2F to children across the state of Pennsylvania for both school and insurance based services.
Counties in need: Chester, Berks, Delaware, Bucks and Cumberland
· Provide services to students in the home, school, or community setting
· Assess the student’s treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each client’s treatment plan so that progress may be tracked and measured.
· Develop & Implement IEP goals, PBSP, and SDIs for children with various learning differences/ disabilities.
· Complete Behavioral Assessments including FBA, VB Mapp, ABLLS-R, AFLS
· Analyzing assessment results, designing appropriate individual treatment plans, behavioral programs, and monitoring progress
· Work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn new skills, improve professional qualifications, and work independently.
· Build a rapport with student(s) and team members
· Work collaboratively and communicate with members of the IEP team
· Obtain daily signatures/authorizations from parent or guardian
· Input data into CTP and school specific systems regarding schedules, hours worked, attendance, cancellations, mileage, and other required information in a timely fashion
Evaluations to be completed:
· Functional Behavior Analysis ( FBA)
· Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment & Placement Program ( VB-MAPP)
· Assessment of Functional Living Skills ( AFLS)
· Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills ( ABLLS-R)
Position type: Contractor
Benefits of working as Contractor for CTP:
· Flexibility in schedule creation within regular school hours (typically 8am - 4pm) - select cases that fit your schedule availability.
· Ability to negotiate a hourly rate with the Human Resources Department
· Freedom to decide how much time you want to work each week - work as many cases (hours) or as few as you like (based on case availability).
Working with CTP as a Contract also includes:
Onboarding Reimbursement Stipend:
· Details to follow.
· BCBA must be credentialed by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
· Licensed Behavior Specialist must be licensed through the Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine.
· A Master\\\\\\\'s degree in: Special Education, Psychology, or related field, with specialized knowledge of behavioral health and treatment philosophies and professional practices.
· A minimum of three years of recent experience working with individuals who have autism spectrum disorders or developmental disability and their families.
· Knowledge of current methods and techniques of applied behavior analysis.
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
· Competence in analyzing assessment results, designing appropriate individual treatment plans and behavioral programs, and monitoring progress.
· Must be able to work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn new skills, improve professional qualifications, and work independently.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong communication skills to work with a diverse team.
· Basic computer skills and utilize all required software.
· Ability to problem solve and assist in decision making.
· Work productively to develop relationships with individuals, families, and school personnel.
· Proven creative abilities, strong organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent oral written and interpersonal skills and good customer service skills.
· Maintain a high level of organization for daily, weekly, and monthly record keeping.
· Assess the client’s medical and/or educational needs
· Create or preform a range of Behavioral Assessments including FBA, VB Mapp, ABLLS-R, AFLS.
About Connecting the Pieces:
Connecting the Pieces serves as one of Pennsylvania’s most respected behavior service provider. CTP works with top professionals and has built an impressive record of quality and support.
Connecting the Pieces delivers interventions that improves the lives of learners with special education needs and their families while working collaboratively with the child’s team. We offer comprehensive services to individuals who present with challenging behaviors, social and educational needs. CTP provides individual attention to each child we serve while bringing all those working with the client together to ensure a collaborative effort in helping the child reach their fullest potential.
Connecting the Pieces is an equal employment opportunity provider. We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity in relation to the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity, against victims of domestic violence, sexual offenses, or stalking, or upon any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $45.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Connecting the Pieces along with our schools have comprehensive health and safety plan and polices in place to keep everyone safe.
- BCBA (Preferred)
- Behavior Specialist License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road